The Alsager Partnership were recently approached by a young man (Matt Harrison) from Alsager School, who along with other members of his family became Dementia Friends during this year’s Dementia Action Week (May 20th - 25th) to help them support a family member who is living with dementia.
We had a wonderful evening of musical performances and readers on Saturday 22nd June at St Mary's Church. We would like to say a huge thank you to everyone that took part and to all of the visitors that joined us for our annual fundraiser.
Alsager Partnership was successful in their bid for New Homes Bonus Funding to purchase a Tovertafel (Dutch for Magic Table).
The Tovertafel contains a series of games specifically designed for people with mid to late stage dementia to stimulate physical, social and mental activity.
IT'S TIME TO UNITE AND TAKE ACTION ON DEMENTIA and we have a great week planned in Alsager.
This is the one week of the year when we can all turn our understanding of dementia into action! No action is too small.
Come and join us on Saturday 20th April, when we will be hosting another fabulous Children's Easter Fun event, held at the Alsager Civic from 2pm until approximately 4.30pm.
- OUTDOOR BUNNY HUNT
- CHOCOLATE EGG PRIZE FOR EVERY CHILD
- MAGIC SHOW, ENTERTAINMENT & MORE
More Articles ...
- Civic Award to Alsager Partnership Chair and Vice-Chair
- New to Alsager 'Time to Talk'
- Time to Talk about Mental Health
- All About Health, Wellbeing & Fitness
- Pikemere Townwomen's Guild Donation
- All Schools In Alsager Now Dementia Friendly
- A Memorable Christmas
- Wonderful Donation
- Alsager's Christmas In The Square
- PROBUS Club of Alsager gift to Dementia Friendly Community Fund
- Organisers Light Up Alsager at Switch On 2018
- Alsager Rotary Raise Funds Toward Dementia Friendly Community Initiative
- Games Activity for people living with dementia
- Healthy Living Cheshire School Award for Alsager School
- Alsager School is short-listed for the Alzheimer’s Youth Organisation of the Year!
- Alsager to be a part of 'Battle’s Over', an international commemoration marking 100 years since the guns fell silent at the end of World War I
- Lee Whitmarsh is a Sentinel Our Hero Runner Up and is described as changing people's lives'
- Alsager Teacher Silver Award Winner Finalist at Pearson Teaching Awards
- Alsager High School Teacher using Microsoft tech to help people living with dementia wins major award
- Christmas Is Coming To Alsager...