Alsager's Italian Festival this year was nothing short of incredible... without a doubt the best one to date with thousands of visitors not only from Alsager but from the wider surrounding areas too. A huge thank you to everyone that came along, we truly hope you enjoyed it and thanks to those who supported the event in any way; the performers and entertainers, the stall holders, Ferrari and Scooter owners.
BAT goes live in Alsager! Alsager Partnership has waited a long time to take delivery of our very own Therapy Table Tennis Table specially designed for people living with early-stage Alzheimer’s and other kinds of dementia. But on Tuesday 14th August the table, which has been funded by the community, was introduced to an enthusiastic group of invited guests.
THE ALSAGER ITALIAN FESTIVAL IS BACK WITH A FABULOUS LINE UP OF FOOD, FUN AND LIVE ENTERTAINMENT...
Now in its fourth year, on 9th September the town of Alsager will come alive celebrating everything Italian.
This year we are expanding the event with a road closure in place... therefore, going bigger and better! You won't find an Italian Food Festival for miles around, so if you missed it last year, then make sure this is a date in your diary.
It’s time to unite and take action on dementia!
This is the week in the year when we can all turn our understanding of dementia into action! No action is too small. If you are not yet a Dementia Friend, you will be able to attend sessions Vets4Pets in Alsager during this week of events.
Alsager Partnership has something to celebrate on Friday 27th April and we would like anyone living with dementia and their carers to join us.
More Articles ...
- Dementia Action Week 2018 - May 21st to 27th
- CHILDREN'S EASTER FUN IN ALSAGER
- Alsager School boost for Dementia Friendly Project in Alsager
- First Dementia Friendly Church Service in Alsager
- Alsager School Sixth Form Become Dementia Friends
- Alsager is the first town in Cheshire East to be recognised as ‘Working to become Dementia Friendly’
- It's all about Health & Wellbeing
- All 19 Town Council staff complete training to become Dementia Friends
- ALSAGER CHRISTMAS MARKET & LIGHT SWITCH ON – THE BEST IN CHESHIRE EAST!